Registration is open for the Women's Retreat! You can sign up now to reserve your spot. Don't miss this opportunity to grow closer to the Lord and other women.
|Twin Peaks Conference Center
DATES: March 24-26, 2017
Village Women exist to help the women of The Village to delight in Jesus, declare the good news about Jesus, and display the life of Jesus - because every woman needs Jesus.
We offer Women's Ministry events and gatherings including:
- An ANNUAL Women's Retreat, usually in early Spring
- QUARTERLY Women's Ministry Bible/Book Studies
- SEASONAL One-Day Women's Mini-Retreats
- WEEKLY Village Moms Study (Fall-Spring)
Women's Ministry Gatherings
Women's Ministry Gatherings are designed to help our women:
- Connect in deeper Communion with Jesus, their Leader.
- Connect in deeper Community with each other, their Sisters.
- Connect more Compassionately with other women who have yet to know Jesus.
Women's Bible/Book Studies
Women's Bible and Book Studies are held quarterly and focus on three categories:
- Books that help women THINK more like Jesus (Systematic Theology)
- Books that help women BECOME more like Jesus (Spiritual Formation)
- Books that help women LIVE more like Jesus (Practical Theology)
CBS Women’s Bible Study
The Village Church is also privileged to partner with Community Bible Study, as a host church of weekly CBS Women's Bible Study. Many of the women at Village Church attend CBS.
Thursdays, Sept. 2016–May 2017
Contact: Dana Lofgren - firstname.lastname@example.org
At Village Church, we want every woman to be connected in fellowship with other believers. We use a quarterly calendar for group studies, to make it easier for new people to jump into a group throughout the year. Women at Village Church are invited to join:
- Community Groups
- Women's Studies
- Village Academy Courses
Check out our Groups Directory to see our current list of groups meeting throughout Orange County.
Have a question? Want more info? Email us - email@example.com